Saturday, August 15, 2009

First day

Well I can't believe it is already August. It seemed like so far away back in May. Friday the 14th marked the first day of kindergarten for Dylan. I know, I can hardly believe it myself! We signed him up for bus service and somehow amazingly I did not cry when they drove my little boy away. Brody did, but not me :) He was not nervous at all, had a great time, and said it was "the best day of his life". Thought I would post some pics to share this very important day for Dylan, enjoy!


Dylan posing with Brody



Showing off his new Mario Brothers backpack



Waiting for the bus



Leaving on the bus...he was somewhere in the middle

1 comment:

Julie L. said...

Thanks for sharing this...he's such a big boy, isn't he? We start on Wednesday...so we're right behind ya! Love ya!